SAP Field Service Management
We have a team of certified SAP Field Service Management Experts. Find out more about our SAP FSM implementation services.
Expert Implementation Services for SAP Field Service Management (SAP FSM)
WHAT IS SAP FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT (FSM)?
SAP Field Service Management (SAP FSM) helps enterprises accelerate task execution and improve the productivity of teams while simultaneously cutting costs. These benefits are acquired through the automation of processes.
With SAP FSM, your key personnel can make decisions based on real-time data. This solution empowers them to effectively manage all field service operations while utilising advanced analytical dashboards.
SAP Field Service Management enables cost-cutting, boosting cross-selling and up-selling while improving customer satisfaction with fast resolutions and effective processes enhanced by mobile tools, machine learning, AI, and the IoT.
On Device Solutions, a specialist IT consultancy and an SAP Gold partner, are here to help take your enterprise to the next level by increasing your customer satisfaction and revenue while boosting your efficiency with SAP FSM.
RESULTS DELIVERED TO CUSTOMERS USING SAP FSM
- Achieved measurable business value in people, processes, assets, data, and IT domains.
- Improved first-time fix rates due to mobile technology and AI-based recommendations enabling a quick placement of the best technicians while ensuring correct parts’ availability to avoid repeated visits.
- Coordinated field service processes – faster service execution due to the consolidation of front-office and back-office processes as well as enablement of effective collaboration, while keeping customers informed.
- Lower field service costs and higher revenues – increased customer satisfaction and returns due to boosted productivity, efficient service teams’ allocation, and decision-making based on real-time analytics.
- Captured and integrated asset performance data between mobile and backend systems at the “point of performance”.
- Gained solid integration with back-end SAP EAM and SAP S/4HANA systems for bi-directional consumption of asset data.
- Leveraged adjacent innovations (Big Data, enterprise mobility, M2M, GIS) to drive efficiency gains.
OUR RAPID DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS FOR SAP FSM
Integrate SAP Field Service Management (FSM) in no time with expert consultation from On Device Solutions. With our certified SAP Field Service Management (FSM) consultants and a full running test and demo environment, we can customise and configure the SAP Field Service management to suit your needs.
- Proof of Concept in our environment – 4 weeks
- Fixed cost, fixed scope, rapid deployment – 8 to 10 weeks
SAP FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Real-time FSM metrics
Watch and analyse critical key performance indicators – on both task and business levels
Recognise issues quickly and make timely decisions with standardised and customised reports and analytics
Satisfy service level agreements (SLAs) requirements
Mobile and Desktop Reporting
Gain all-around insights into your customers, connected products, and service staff – all in one single data hub.
Gain access to dashboards and visually enhanced reports on mobile devices, desktops, and offline sources
Individualised Reports and Invoices
Automatically upload invoices into ERP software
Automatically send invoices to customers from the ERP system
Create complete service reports on-site
Optimise real-time planning, scheduling as well as dispatching with AI-based tools
Prioritise service calls according to their importance and effectively manage complex shift schedules
Customise planning lists and view only the information that is important to you
Get in touch today to organise SAP FSM demo and discuss your requirements.
KEY SAP FIELD SERVICE MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
INCREASE FIRST-TIME FIX RATES
Quickly locate the best technicians with mobile technology and AI-based recommendations and avoid repeated visits by ensuring the correct parts are available the first time around.
COORDINATE FIELD SERVICE PROCESSES
Expedite service execution by consolidating front-office and back-office processes and by enabling productive collaboration, while keeping customers informed.
INCREASE REVENUE BY CUTTING FIELD SERVICE COSTS
Increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction by boosting productivity through efficient service teams’ allocation and real-time analytics-based decision making.