SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM)
Optimise asset lifecycle costs and improve asset performance with ODS’s expert SAP EAM consulting.
EAM is no longer only about an Asset repository with the ability to create work orders. It now covers the entire lifecycle of an asset (as shown in the picture). SAP is a leading provider of EAM software and with integrated ERP offerings (Finance, Procurement, Logistics, etc.) the default choice for many companies globally.
SAP EAM will enable you to assess your physical equipment, improve its lifespan, prevent unexpected downtime, and get reliable cost insights helping you identify ways to reduce costs. SAP EAM can be instrumental in helping you achieve ISO 55001:2014 certification and demonstrating compliance.
In the digital era, strong Enterprise Asset Management foundations, as well as deployment of next-generation technologies, are essential for excellence. Yet, we see that many businesses struggle with the building blocks and foundations of a successful EAM implementation.
On Device Solutions is a specialist SAP Gold Partner focused on SAP EAM. We have a team of experienced SAP EAM consultants with deep industry knowledge. We can help implement SAP EAM solutions in alignment with SAP best practices for your respective industry.
Recognising the need to connect mobile workers with the SAP EAM system and based on our customer implementation experience, we have developed a set of SAP add-on solutions (see our Products pages) to accelerate your EAM journey and extract more value out of your SAP investments.
Define Asset Maintenance Strategy
- To strike the right balance between three objectives (safety and compliance, reduced cost & increased uptime) of an effective asset management regime, it is important to weigh up risks and critically assess each approach.
- Read more about how SAP ASPM can help here SAP Intelligent Asset Management (scroll to ASPM).
Watch this video to see SAP ASPM in action SAP Intelligent Asset Manager (IAM) RCM DEMO.
Define Maintenance Plan and Rule
Monitor Asset Health and Maintenance Demand
SAP IoT platform can be used to trigger breakdown notifications and work orders. Watch this video to learn more:
Plan Asset Maintenance, Tasks and Resources
- Effective and efficient planning and scheduling of maintenance work are critical to ensure continuous plant production with minimum cost. SAP has multiple solutions to support this requirement and we can help you choose the right solution based on your requirements.
- SAP Field Service Management: https://ondevicesolutions.com/sap-field-service-management-sap-fsm/
SAP Multi-Resource Scheduling – For extensive resource scheduling requirements for internal workforce and resources. Compatible with ECC and S/4 HANA.
- S/4HANA Asset Management for resource scheduling – scheduling with a focus on work center capacity planning.
Additionally, for critical industries where a permit to work is required, the SAP Work Clearance Management module works alongside the SAP PM module to ensure all checks are put in place before the work is executed.
Perform Asset Maintenance
- SAP Asset Manager is the SAP standard mobile solution for Work Order execution. Find more details here: SAP Asset Manager
- We have also developed a set of SAP-certified mobile solutions that you can deploy, including myJobCard (a top-rated SAP PM mobile solution on the SAP store). For our suite of solutions please explore our Products pages.
Analyse Asset and Maintenance Performance
Data captured from the process can be analysed either within the backend SAP ECC or S/4 HANA system. Alternatively, for more advanced analytics and the mixing of various data resources, we recommend implementing SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
Manage Asset Master Data and Geographical Information
- An advanced solution is only as good as the data it runs on. We can help you cleanse your data and ensure your assets’ data remains in a healthy state.
- SAP Geographical Enablement Framework (SAP Geo Framework) for S/4HANA Asset Management enhances business data with geometric attributes. This creates an opportunity to drive spatially enhanced processes in SAP S/4HANA, leveraging business data simultaneously obtained from applications and spatial data from geographic information systems (GIS) – offering better insights.