SAP Mobile Inventory Solution
A mobile inventory and warehouse management application that integrates with SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA. Within SAP ERP, the warehouse integrates with SAP Materials Management (MM) and Warehouse Management (WM) modules to enable processing of all goods movement and managing stocks. Product Launch: Are you looking for an SAP Mobile Inventory Solution? Are you using SAP ERP to manage your stores, inventory, and warehouses?
If yes, you are likely facing some of the issues below:
- Paper based processes with no mobile and/or barcoding solution in use.
- Out of support RF technologies like SAP Console and SAP ITS.
- Application goes slow and/or unavailable when there is weak or no network connection.
- Old style User Experience leading to lower adoption and high training costs.
- No mobile printer support to print labels on the go.
- Solution deployed using third party technology not aligned with SAP technology roadmap.
- Custom built solution with higher TCO.
If you are facing some, if not all, of these issues our new mobile inventory management solution can help you to address these issues.
A brand-new development in the world of mobile inventory solutions is here – myWarehouse.
myWarehouse can work in tandem with SAP ECC, as well as S/4 HANA. With myWarehouse, you can enable real-time tracking of your stock and inventory and utilise barcode and QR code scanning. Thanks to a state-of-the-art cloud system, you will be able to access a variety of services via the app and use them both online and offline.
How can myWarehouse help you?
- Realtime Inventory Tracking – Establish a reliable, accurate, real-time view of inventory levels. Efficiently control all inventory management tasks throughout the process of goods receiving, goods transfers, goods return, data entry and more.
- On the go Physical Stock Taking – Perform planned and ad-hoc physical cycle counts quickly and accurately.
- Minimize Manual Effort & Boost Productivity – Process paperless receipt of items or shipment delivery directly from your mobile device. Significantly reduces data entry errors and increases accuracy through mobile barcode scanning.
warehouse is designed with a focus on consumer grade UI. The solution is SAP Certified and can be deployed in a matter of weeks. Some of the key design features include:
- Wireless/Mobile Printing – Quick integration with wireless/mobile printers for label printing.
- Online/Offline Processing – Works offline to facilitate warehouse management even without being connected to the internet.
- Barcode/ QR Code Scanning – Barcode QR Code scanning with Mobile device camera and Bluetooth scanner.
- Out of box integration with SAP System – Designed to seamlessly integrate with SAP backend system SAP ECC or S/4HANA. Quick deployment in weeks. SAP-certified mobile application.
You can find out more about myWarehouse on the product page.
Should you wish to liaise with our team, there are three options for you. If you would like to write to us, you can email us directly at email@example.com, or complete and submit the form situated on our contact page. We are also happy to chat through your requirements over the phone – simply give us a call on +44 (0) 121 769 2048.
About On Device Solutions
Founded in 2011, On Device Solutions is a specialist IT consultancy providing enterprise mobility services and products. We are an SAP Partner helping customers get anywhere and anytime access to the information stored in their enterprise systems like SAP and unlock its value.