Architecture as a Service – New Service Launch
We are excited to announce the newest consultancy offering from On Device Solutions, Architecture as a Service (AaaS).
Architecture as a Service is a flexible offering which came out of discussions with our client base and recent legal changes around contingent workforce. Our customers have time and again highlight challenges listed below:
- Lack of flexible engagement models for adhoc architecture assignments
- Availability of highly skilled architects with shorter lead times
- Under-utilisation of in-house architecture teams (demand vs continuity)
- Lack of independent assurance for design and delivery
- Limited awareness of other industry innovation and best practices
ODS AaaS model offers our customers considerable value, and a number of key benefits including:
- Flexible access to a pool of expert architects
- Access to wider industry architects for lessons learnt and best practices
- Adherence to “Design to Operate”
- Ensuring compliance (e.g. IR35) whilst having seamless supply of quality resources
- Independent architecture team providing unbiased reports and facts
We serve all sectors and operate across Europe, so are able to bring cross-sector knowledge to our clients and provide unbiased help and advice in how best to simplify your IT estate – Increasing efficiency and reducing long term costs.
Get in touch with our Consulting Director, Kathirvel Balakrishnan to find out how we can help your business.