The ODS team has successfully delivered a custom-built mobile SAP WM/EWM solution to a global building access systems provider operating out of Switzerland.
The customised mobile SAP solution was a perfect fit for the enterprise which employs around 15,000 people in over 50 countries – with plants in regions of North and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. They are running the SAP ECC system as a core ERP system with warehouse operations managed through SAP WM (Warehouse Management) and EWM (Extended Warehouse Management).
ODS recommended the customised mobile SAP solution because the client was using an SAP Agentry-based mobile application for their warehouse operations and looking for an upgraded, modern mobile solution to replace the existing system.
These were the key challenges with the customer’s previous solution:
- The technology was approaching the end of life.
- Different countries and plants were using multiple mobile solutions.
- Not all key warehouse processes were on mobile.
- The user interface of the existing solution was not user-friendly.
- The speed of the existing mobile solution was slow.
For additional insights into the customer’s journey, download a more detailed case study here:
Alternatively, continue reading to discover the main benefits that working with ODS brought to this client. However, don’t just take our word for it; see what they said about our custom-built mobile SAP solution.
“A very big thank you to everyone involved and to the ODS team for your fast and professional support.”
“It feels great to see an app received so well. Thanks for all your efforts.”
In conclusion, here are the key benefits the client gained from working with ODS:
- Warehouse process efficiencies and better user experience achieved due to the speed and responsiveness of the new solution.
- Lower TCO achieved by deploying one uniform solution across countries.
- Employee satisfaction improvement related to better and faster solution UI.
- Great adoption of the solution due to our agile delivery approach.
- Flexible solution design enabled personalisation without application changes.
- Localisation of the solution enabled higher adoption.
Download the case study now to get even more insight into the customer’s journey:
Alternatively, get in touch today and find out how we can help you accomplish your goals.