Client success story: Tafawuq Facility Management
Our every valuable client has a success story. We recently partnered with Tafawuq Facility Management (TFM), part of UAE based Tamouh Group, for their move from on-paper to on-mobile for their field based workers. Moving to a mobile solution was identified as a transformational business opportunity to improve operational efficiencies, enhance customer satisfaction, and win new business.
The IT Team at TFM were looking for an out of the box solution to enhance and mobilise their SAP ERC Central Component (ECC) system. After 2 quarters of searching the team at TFM decided that myJobCard would be the ideal solution, running on the SAP Cloud Platform.
Visit https://ondevicesolutions.com/myjobcard to find out more
Our team were able to deliver myJobCard within the targeted budget and timeframe of 3 months. As it stands, TFM have rolled out this mobile solution to around 200 field workers and plan to extend this to thousands of their employees over time. Field users love the native user experience offered by the app and its responsiveness.
With myJobCard, TFM will achieve their key target outcomes:
- Improve operations efficiencies by removing waste from the field execution process.
- Increase visibility of field operations for the back office, to make informed strategic decisions at a company level.
- Enable supervisors to be in the field with technicians while still having access to SAP data and key processes.
- Improve customer satisfaction through better data visibility, real-time updates and supervisor driven inspection orders.
- Utilise resources across different workstreams.
- Have a paperless audit trail in SAP with picture attachments.
- Support the green city vision of the UAE government, by going paperless
- Win new business to continue company growth and retain customers, by being able to demonstrate a mobile solution.
We are thrilled that myJobCard provided the solution that TFM were searching for and are always keen to discuss new or existing SAP mobile solutions and how we can help your business, so get in touch.
You can also download the case studyin full by signing up to our mailing list.